Getting a new computer can be fun and exciting, but it can also be a little bit frustrating. We are here to help. Allow us to walk you through in purchasing a new computer or just simply setting up one you already purchased. Getting all of the “stuff” – documents, pictures, music, programs, etc. – from your old computer to your new computer can be a hassle. Some users aren’t quite sure exactly how to set everything up. Do you need someone to help you become more familiar with the Windows 7, Windows 8 or even Windows 10? We can help!
Included in our New Computer Setup service is the following:
- Unboxing and setting up your new system, including all associated peripherals (e.g. mouse, keyboard, monitor, printer, etc.).
- Walking you through the initial setup of your system, including choices about which pre-installed software you need and which you don’t need.
- Transferring documents and files from your old system to your new system.
- Installing up to 3 software programs on your new system (software disks and appropriate license keys to be provided by the customer).
- Set default web browser, homepage and search provider.
- Create restore media on USB Drive or DVDs if provided.
- Adjust power settings.
- Setup Backup (Requires external hard drive or online backup subscription)**
- Giving you a brief tutorial about how you can get the most out of Windows computer, along with answering any questions you may have.
- Recommendations on the disposal and recycling of your old computer.
***Setup Includes 1 Year Subscription of Tech Monitoring Plan valued at $80!