New Computer Setup
Getting a new computer can be fun and exciting, but it can also be a little bit frustrating. We are here to help. Allow us to walk you through in purchasing a new computer or just simply setting up one you already purchased. Getting all of the “stuff” – documents, pictures, music, programs, etc. – from your old computer to your new computer can be a hassle. Some users aren’t quite sure exactly how to set everything up. Do you need someone to help you become more familiar with the lastest update of Windows 10?
Included in our New Computer Setup service is the following:
- Unboxing and setting up your new system, including all associated peripherals (e.g. mouse, keyboard, monitor, printer, etc.).
- Walking you through the initial setup of your system, including choices about which pre-installed software you need and which you don’t need.
- Transferring documents and files from your old system to your new system.
- Installing up to 3 software programs on your new system (software disks and appropriate license keys to be provided by the customer).
- Set default web browser, homepage and search provider.
- Create restore media on USB Drive or DVDs if provided.
- Adjust power settings.
- Setup Backup (Requires external hard drive or online backup subscription)**
- Giving you a brief tutorial about how you can get the most out of Windows computer, along with answering any questions you may have.
- Recommendations on the disposal and recycling of your old computer.