We strive to be honest and upfront with our customers. We have compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions and answers.
Can I drop off my computer at laptop to your store?
- Actually, we can do better than that! We can actually come to you! Our company is designed to provide the best customer service and convenience possible by providing on-site repairs from the comfort of your home. By doing this we are able to provide a priority service and have your computer fixed faster than traditional in-shop repairs. If for whatever reason we need to take your computer back to our shop for further diagnostics or repairs, we will take care of all of the logistics so that you don’t have too. We offer FREE Pickup and Delivery within a 15 mile radius in Palm Beach County. Travel fees will apply if outside of Palm Beach County.
Do I need to make an appointment to bring my PC to your shop?
- Yes, although Crespo IT Solutions offers pickup and delivery services we also allow drop offs by Appointment Only. Please go ahead and fill out the Contact Us form and we will get in touch with you.
Do you offer warranty with your services?
- Yes, there is a 30 day warranty on most services. Hardware is covered by the manufactures warranty after that period. If you have any hardware issues we will assist in the RMA of the product. Virus and spyware removal services carry a 7 day warranty. We can not control if the user reinfects the computer. If you would like 24/7 Daily Monitoring please contact us about our Maintenance Plan. We do everything we can to prevent future infections, but new services will be rendered after the 7 day period.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Cash, or Credit or Paypal is accepted upon delivery of Computer. All payments are due upon services being rendered. Checks are accepted on a case by case method and must be pre-approved.
I need to pay an Invoice but I don’t have Paypal. How can I pay you?
- You can still pay with all major credit cards. You can also Paypal without having to create an account. All you need to do is fill out the information on the Pay Me website link through Paypal.
Do you repair laptops?
- Yes and No. We do perform hardware upgrades such as replacing memory, hard drive or broken keyboards. Unfortunately for the time being we are currently not replacing broken screens or doing any DC Jack repair. Virus and Spyware are not hardware repairs and are certainly performed by Crespo IT Solutions.
I don’t live in your area. Can I still receive support?
- Absolutely! We offer service to all customers whether in the area or out of state. This service would be provided by Remote Support and we would be more than happy to help. Please refer to our Remote Support page and Terms and Conditions page that offers extensive information.
How long does the repair process take?
- Generally all repairs are done within 24-48 hours unless parts need to be ordered. If they take longer than specified you will be notified immediately. We will be sure to provide status updates on the progress of your repair.
Is the Free Antivirus provided by my ISP any good?
- Although anything is better than nothing, the Antivirus software they provide usually have low detection rates for malicious programs. We try to recommend other software solutions for security. Ask us today what the leading Antivirus and Spyware software are.
Do you offer Priority Service on repairs?
- Absolutely! We will expedite your repair to same day for a fee. Please contact us for details.